Ongoing Classes & Activities
- After School Sports Care Program - The Grand Hampton After School Sports Camp is designed to give your child structure, fun and physical activities after school. The sports curriculum is set up so your child will learn a multiple number of sports each day. To sign up contact Protential Sports at 813-843-9460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Soccer - Our soccer program is design to give all children between the ages of 3 to 13, a chance to participate in a team environment, work to improve their basic soccer skills and have fun playing in games. The league is non-competitive focusing on the development of children physically and mentally. Teaching basic soccer skills along with promoting teamwork, sportsmanship and other positive character building skills makes PROtential Sports Soccer League a good fit for any child wanting to excel in soccer.
- Dates are twice a year, Fall (Early November) and Spring (Early May)
- Location rotates between Grand Hampton and Seven Oaks
- Registration information is located at www.protentialsports.com or call 813-843-9460
- Summer Camp
- Runs all summer long starting May 30th and ending August 4th. Monday-Friday
- hours are 7:00am-6:00pmoptional field trips available
- Cost is $125 per week
- Teaching all sports (tennis, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, football, baseball, swimming)
- Ages 5-14 Co-ed
Tennis Lessons - Come and take Group & Private tennis lessons from Grand Hampton's tennis club program. Tennis Director Dave Freiman has USPTA certified Tennis Professional's, After school & weekend kids classes, morning and evening Adult classes, kid's summer camps, leagues and QuickStart tournaments, Adult leagues & monthly round robin socials. There's something for everyone. For more information visit www.thetennisconnection.com or call 813-949-9195.