Home Page Community Calendar Docs & Forms Contacts My Profile
Grand Hampton HomeRegisterLogin
Spacer Image

Grand Hampton FAQs


  • Is there an email distribution list for email blasts sent to all Grand Hampton residents?
    • Yes, to be added to the list, contact the Lifestyles Director (grandhampton@melroselifestyle.com or 813.973.8368) or register on the website to add your email information.
  • Is there a Grand Hampton newsletter?
    • Yes, it is published monthly and is mailed to every resident. It is also available online to those on the Grand Hampton email distribution list.  If you are not receiving this, contact the Lifestyles Director (grandhampton@melroselifestyle.com or 813.973.8368)
  • Is there a Grand Hampton social media page?
    • Yes. Grand Hampton Lifestyles has a Facebook page titled “Grand Hampton Events.” Visit our Facebook page and like the page to follow updates on events and activities.
  • How do I register for the website?
    • 1) Go to www.egrandhampton.com 
    • 2) Enter the Confidential Password: ghampton8301 on Step 1 of registration along with your First and Last Name, and House #
    • 3) Follow all steps following the Identity Confirmation to complete account registration
    • 4) Contact info@connecttoneighbors.com if you have any issues during the process
  • How do I RSVP for an event?
    • Grand Hampton residents can RSVP to an event by visiting the website, www.egrandhampton.com  and clicking on the image of the event on the homepage or on the event on the community calendar to go to the event’s page. Click the “RSVP here” button. Note: Any event with a star next to it on the website’s community calendar needs an RSVP.


  • How do I add visitors to my Household Guest List?
    • Select the Contacts tab and then Links and Information or download the mobile app ABDI GateAccess.  To register, contact the Amenity Supervisor (Grandhampton@melrosemanagement.com or 813.973.8368)
  • Why do I need a Grand Hampton Access Card?
  • These are required for access to the pool area, fitness center and the clubhouse. These picture ID Access cards will be issued to residents ages fifteen (15) years and older. More information on the Rules and Regulations is available under the Community tab of our website www.egrandhampton.com. Click the Amenities option.
  • How do I get a replacement Grand Hampton Access Card?
    • There is a $15 fee for each replacement card. Cards can be purchased in the Amenity office at the clubhouse.
    •  Contact the Amenity Supervisor (Grandhampton@melrosemanagement.com or 813.973.8368) Your lost access card will be disabled.
  • How do I get a replacement barcode for my car?
    • Replacement and additional barcode stickers can be purchased for a non-refundable fee of Five Dollars ($5) each.  You must have your car registration with you when you visit the Amenity Supervisor.


  • Where can I find an online copy of our Covenants and Restrictions?
    • Under the Docs & Forms tab, select HOA Governing Documents.
  • How do I contact an HOA board member?
  • Where can I find a copy of the minutes from HOA Board and committee meetings?
    • They can be viewed by clicking Docs & Forms and then GHHOA Board Meeting Minutes.  


  • Can residents rent the Hampton Room, Grand Room in the Clubhouse, Multipurpose/Aerobics Studio, and Event/Sports Field?
    • Yes, these can be rented for birthday parties and other social events by residents only.  Contact the Lifestyle Director (grandhampton@melroselifestyle.com or 813.973.8368). More information can be found on www.egrandhampton.com under the Community Tab.
    • To see room availability, click the Amenity Reservation Availability link under the Community Tab. Make sure to click the drop-down menu next to “Venue” to choose which venue you would like to see available dates for.
  • Can the Cabanas or pool side chairs be reserved?
    • No
  • Is smoking allowed in the pool area?
    • No
  • What is the minimum age for unaccompanied children on the Basketball, tennis courts & the Tot Lot Play Area?
    • Children under the age of twelve (12) and their maximum four (4) allowable guests must be supervised by a resident 18 year of age or older at all times in these areas.
  • Can the tennis courts be reserved?
    • No.  The Tennis Connection is given two courts on Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings for private resident lessons.


  • Are our streets maintained by the city of Tampa?
    • No, they are private streets owned and maintained by the HOA.  We have established Reserve Funds to cover the repair and maintenance of our streets.
  • Who do I contact if a streetlight is not working?
  • How do I report a car exceeding the 25-mph speed limit?
    • Call the Tampa Police Non-emergency number 813.231.6130 with a description of the car and the tag number.
  • Can cars be parked on the street overnight?
    • No.  Regular street parking is not allowed during midnight to 6 am. The Night Rover will be tagging any cars that continue to do this on a regular basis.
  • Can any parked cars ever block the sidewalks?
    • No.  Blocking sidewalks violates the Americans’ With Disabilities Act, a federal law, and causes an unsafe situation when pedestrians are forced to walk in the streets.
  • Who is responsible for maintaining the trees between the sidewalk and street?
    • The homeowner.  Lower limbs must be trimmed so they do not hang below 8 feet.
  • Who should I contact if the back gate is not working?
    • Contact the Community Association Manager (Grandhampton@melrosemanagement.com or 813.973.8368 or after hours calls the Melrose Emergency Assistance number at 813.854.5033)   
  • Do residents have to pick up after their dogs?
    • Yes.  Article II, Sec. 6-32 of Hillsborough County Ordinance states, “Any feces deposited by a dog, cat, or pet pig on public property, public walks, recreation areas or the private property of others must be immediately removed by the person who has custody or control of the animal unless otherwise authorized by the property owner.”

©2020 | Contacts | Privacy | Terms of Use | Site Map